St. Stephen the Martyr Anglican Church
is to build a loving Christian family of faith and to nurture our spiritual lives as we share God’s love.
Our vision for St Stephen’s
is to foster a kind, loving and healthy Christian Community:
- celebrating God’s presence in our lives, helping those of all ages in building spiritual lives and faith; and
- helping the community of St. Stephen’s, the larger community of Current River and area by providing spiritual, emotional, moral, mental and physical support.
- With Jesus leading the way, together everyone achieves more.
Provision for Mobility, Hearing, Seeing Challenged
- Wheelchair ramp accesses main floor.
- Accessible washroom on main floor with an infant’s change table.
- PA System in nave (worship area on main floor), however special hearing aids and signing are not available.
- Large print books: BAS, and Common Praise are available.
All worship services are offered on Zoom, email email@example.com to request a link.
The December edition of Our Daily Bread is available. For more information, see Our Daily Bread
The Group meets 3 to 4:30 pm on the 2nd, 4th and 5th Tuesdays each month. The next study date is November 28. For further information please contact Canon Ed Swayze at Canon.Ed@ststephenanglican.com.